Thursday, January 28, 2010

new year, new designs

Custom Modern Circles Monogram Dish. I am going to be offering some new simple modern designs! I am so excited!


Custom Wood Grain with Carved Initials Heart Dish, LOVE!


Button Dish... so cute! Everyone should have one in their craft room!


Hi everyone! I am a terrible blogger! Really, I can't believe my last blog was in October. So sad. Anyway, so much has changed since then. My mom and I are no longer running the brick kiln together. She has decided to step out of the crazy pottery spot light and take care of my 3 younger siblings and work on her cookbook. Oh, and also make salsa! She makes the best salsa ever! I wish all of you could taste it. So this year is going to bring quite a change to the shop. I will not be offering quite as many custom/personalized dishes but I will have a lot of new items! Here is a sneek peek as to what is to come(these are in the beginning stages so they are still gray) enjoy! :)
Cassie

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Cassie! I am so proud of you! In case ya'll haven't guessed, this is Mom (Karen). Your new designs are amazing, I cannot wait to see them finished! I know you are going to have such an awesome year.
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cassie, your new designs are wonderful! I am in love with that button dish ... just perfect! Wishing you all the best and hope we get a heads up when your Mom's cookbook hits the press!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh the button dish has my name on it! Good luck this year Cassie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through etsy and I absolutely love this dish!

    ReplyDelete